Thursday, October 18, 2007

Responses to Teacher Webs

The first teacher web I looked at was Ruchell's. I think that she did a very good job and obviously put a lot of time into. I especially enjoyed reading her "About Me" page because her personality shines through in it. I think if I were to give her any suggestions, I would just ask if there was any way to make the homework page a little more organized. While it is filled with a lot of good content, it is slightly confusing because of the spacing.

The second teacher web I looked at was Bob's. His "About Me" page was also really good. I loved the kitten picture, it was so cute! I like reading at the "About Me" pages because it's just fun to see what people think is important enough to put on it. I also think that he did a good job picking out some interesting web resources, and the descriptions of them were really in depth. My only critique for him is to come up with some of his own homework assignments because I think that he would come up with some good ones.

No comments: