Thursday, November 15, 2007

Peer Reviews of Emerging Technology Blogs

The first person's blog who I looked at was Tabitha's. One thing that I really like that she including was bringing the iPod into the classroom. I have noticed this in some of my own classes. Many students, particularly if they are giving presentations or teaching a lesson will bring music in as part of their project. It used to be that they would have to find a CD player, or bring in their laptop, and now with iPods they can just bring in them in with speakers. This makes it much easier to play the song you want with less bulky equipment.

The second person whose blog I looked at is Sarah. I love the idea of using secondlife.com! I've never even heard of this before, but it sounds like a really entertaining way to learn more about life and becoming part of a community. I think that this is something that student's would become really excited about, and would help get students into the real world, even though it is a virtual world. :)

No comments: